Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sculpting with Dave Pressler!

Dave Pressler, co-creator of "Robot & Monster", taught us some of his AWWWWWWWMAZING sculpting skills over 8 class sessions at Nickelodeon. The sculpture above is my final product based on one of my illustrations. He showed us how to create a mold of it in resin too! By far one of my favorite classes I've ever taken!! Once I've gotten a chance to paint this guy I'll make sure to upload him onto the blog (hopefully quicker than it took to get these pictures up). Even more exciting is the fact that "Robot & Monster" is airing tomorrow morning at 11AM! So crazy to think just 2 years ago I was lucky enough to see it go through it's pre-pre-production phases. A seriously talented crew I'm so thankful to have gotten to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment